GIF AP professionals are expected to bring a wide range of experience and knowledge in the management, consulting and assessment processes.
More information on the Competence Criteria: click here
How it will benefit you
- Gain a unique and practical qualification
- Improve your competitive career advantage and increase your employability
- Expand your ESG and social responsibility knowledge and stay ahead in your field
- Meet a mandatory requirement to be appointed by Validation Bodies as GIF Assessor
- Develop the skills and competencies to fulfil your responsibilities and your firm’s responsible strategies
- Gain a digital badge to highlight to others the skills you have acquired
- Join an international community of experts in social responsibility and ESG risks management
Share your achievements with your network
Let others in your network know about your skills and expertise. You can share your achievements with peers and employers in one click from Stay Woke platform.
Drive your career forward
Showcasing your free digital badges can help unlock career opportunities for you.
- Sets out the knowledge and skills you have demonstrated in passing the qualification.
- Is an efficient way of posting to your social media platforms – such as LinkedIn – for wider recognition.
- Is available to download to use on your email signature or electronic versions of your CV.
- Allows you to discover job market insights that relate to your skills and opportunities.
GIF AP candidates are required to complete the official GIF AP training course and pass a comprehensive written exam.
The GIF AP training is offered as an online course or an in-person workshop. Completion of the course is a prerequisite for taking the exam.
The GIF AP training is designed to educate candidates on Get It Fair.
After completing the training candidates will understand how Get It Fair works, how it can improve the social responsibility of organizations, and be able to successfully apply it to assess Responsible Organizations.
More information on the overall Regulation: click here
More information on the GIF AP Practitioner: click here
More information on the GIF AP – TE ESG Risk Management: click here
More information on the GIF AP Assessor: click here
More information on the GIF AP – TE Governance: click here
More information on the GIF AP – TE Social: click here
More information on the GIF AP – TE HSE: click here